So all three places I had planned to go between finishing volunteering and starting Vietnam have a forecast for the next 4 days beginning tonight of torrential and continual downpours of rain and storms and I’m really not sure what to do or where to go, or if I can even actually get anywhere (they’re expecting 1 meter of rain…!)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s